Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hellooo!

How awesome is this?! Now you can find out everything there is to know about Tyler and I being engaged and getting married (as if facebook wasn't enough)! We've finally set the date for March 28, 2009 and we couldn't be more excited :)

For the most part, this blog will just be me updating about our lives but maybe every once in a while I can twist Tyler's arm to write an entry or two ;) We're sending out our "save the dates" the first of this next week so be checking the mail for your little reminder.

Things have been so crazy with all the planning we're doing in so little time but we just really didn't want a long engagement- so we're making it work! Please please please pray for us and our families, that we actually make it through this process without killing each other (mainly my mother and i) and actually get to enjoy this time we have.

Tyler and I are planning to stay here in Katy and I'll be moving into his house in Falcon Point. I'll actually be kicking out his roommate (sorry Mike!) but we are loving the idea of still being close to our families and friends.

Stay tuned for exciting updates!
Aimee (soon to be Hennessee) Talley

3 comments:

  1. Yippee! THANK YOU for blogging. I still want to get together agian soon, but if you update this blog it will help me be patient. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo yo yo!! add me to your friend dudette! :) mwah

    ReplyDelete